Malwarebytes is a security product by Malwarebytes Corporation first developed in 2006. It is an Anti-Malware software available for various Operating Systems such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. Malwarebytes-Anti malware offers two types of services for users. The first is a free version. The free version scans the device for various types of latest and emerging malware and removes it from the system, but the user has to initiate the scan. The free version does not come with a real-time protection, and the user has to scan the system manually. The second one is a paid version which does all the things that free version does, along with additional features such as the ability to schedule the scan, flash memory scanner and also most importantly, it comes with real-time protection.
|Malware tech support||+1-800-986-6752|
Steps to Download Malwarebytes:
- To safeguard your device against various malware, spyware, adware, and ransomware, you can download Malwarebytes for your device (PC, MAC, Android devices, iOS devices)
- Visit the official website of Malwarebytes to download Malwarebytes software.
- When you see the landing page of the Malwarebytes website, click on “Free Download” button.
- After clicking on “Free Download” button, the website redirects to another page and the download should begin automatically.
- Malwarebytes installer is downloaded into your device directory.
Steps to install Malwarebytes:
- To install Malwarebytes, first, you have to download Malwarebytes Installer from the website.
- If you have already downloaded the Malwarebytes installer according to the steps given above, please proceed with the given below steps.
- Find your downloaded Malwarebytes installer in your directory where the installer was downloaded.
- Double click on the Malwarebytes Installer.
- The setup process should begin once the installer has been double-clicked.
- Proceed with the setup instructions.
- If you followed the setup instructions correctly, Malwarebytes is installed on your system.
If you encounter errors or any other doubts during installation, please feel free to contact our toll-free numbers based on your location.
How to run Malwarebytes Scan?
Once you have downloaded and successfully installed Malwarebytes on your device, it is time to protect your pc against malware and ransomware. Malwarebytes Scan is very effective in finding threats in your PC that various other antivirus products fail to identify. To put Malwarebytes in action, start scanning your device with Malwarebytes.
Steps on how to run the Malwarebytes scan
- If Malwarebytes is successfully installed in your PC, you will find the shortcut to launch Malwarebytes on your Desktop.
- Double click on Malwarebytes shortcut to launch the program.
- Before running a scan, Malwarebytes ensures that you are running the latest version available and all the latest database has been installed.
- If you are running an outdated version of Malwarebytes, it will automatically get updated to the latest version. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Once Malwarebytes is updated to the latest version, it is time to scan your PC.
- Click on Scan tab and click on any type of Scan that is listed there such as threat scan, custom scan or hyper scan.
- Click on threat scan, and Malwarebytes performs a scan on your device and finds malware and deletes it. It might take some time, please be patient.
Thus follow these steps on how to run Malwarebytes Scan
Comment below if you have any doubts on how to run Malwarebytes Scan
You may also see:
- Malwarebytes scan on an external drive mac
- How to remove Malwarebytes error on Mac
- Steps to install Malwarebytes Silent
- Malwarebytes website blocking not working
- Malwarebytes crashes Google Chrome
- Malwarebytes protection disabled notification
- Do I need Malwarebytes with Bitdefender
- Are you unable to download Malwarebytes