Opening your computer and first thing popping up is Malwarebytes even though it is not listed to be your startup item? Then, read more to get your issues resolved. You can remove Malwarebytes from startup either by contacting the Malwarebytes Support team or by reading the steps to remove the Malwarebytes from startup.
How to remove Malwarebytes from startup?
1. You can remove Malwarebytes from startup, by contacting the Malwarebytes expert :
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, tech support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, tech support number Australia||0384004575|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
2. How to prevent Malwarebytes from starting up with your computer and displaying those annoying upgrade popups? Here is the solution to the unwanted problem in a few of the following steps:
- Right-click on your Start button in the lower left-hand corner
- Left click on Task Manager in the menu that pops up
- Left click on the Startup tab in the Task Manager window
- Locate Malwarebytes Tray Application in the list
- Right click on Malwarebytes Tray Application
- Left click on Disable in the menu that pops up
- Restart your computer
Or you can follow another steps to remove Malwarebytes from your startup –
- Click the Windows “Start” button, type “msconfig” in the Search field and press “Enter” to start the System Configuration tool.
- Click the “Startup” tab. All programs that are set to start automatically when you turn on the computer will be listed.
- Deselect “Malwarebytes” to prevent it from starting when your system starts.
- Click “Apply” to apply the new settings and click “OK” to close the System Configuration utility.
What can be the reasons for the Malwarebytes issues on startup?
Reasons for remove Malwarebytes from startup can differ in every circumstance. Normally, this automatic startup feature provides business workstations with enhanced protection against various types of malware. Also, having more than one program monitoring your security in real-time will slow down your computer and can actually DECREASE your security.
Still feeling unsatisfied or couldn’t find an appropriate solution to remove Malwarebytes from your startup for your discomfort you can always refer to the video provided below :
You will get a black screen on startup after you fix Malwarebytes anti-virus issue, Here watch the full video to get it resolved.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Remove Malwarebytes from startup