What is Malwarebytes update?
Malwarebytes is the best antivirus software which protects the computer from any type of virus attack. The latest update in malwarebytes causes high usage of RAM & CPU, making the computer slow to crawl. Luckily, Malwarebytes has launched a new update in Malwarebytes which doesn’t use high memory. To meet the requirements and compete with the rivals in the growing market atmosphere one must stay updated not in terms of knowledge and education only but also with technologies and there usage. So, to stay, up to date and for smooth functioning Malwarebytes updated their anti-malware software to meet the expectations of its users.
|Malware tech support||+1-800-986-6752|
Expectations of users from Malwarebytes
The software was expected to perform and give certain results that are:
- Improved the remediation process so that fewer reboots are required
- Improve the accuracy of the Web Protection module
- Improve the driver management for increased stability
- Update the dashboard design for better showcase of Malwarebytes real-time protection features
- Update the notification centre behavior to make it easier to dismiss
- Numerous other user interface and copy the enhancements
- Fixes issues where anti-ransomware module could cause high CPU and memory use
- Fix an issue where Malwarebytes would open to the scan tab instead of the dashboard
- Fix report crashes related to Web Protection
- Fixed several translation issues
- Address other miscellaneous defects
- Continued improvements for overall protection, detection and remediation
The latest update of Malwarebytes was reported, as Malwarebytes update causes system crashing memory usage. It was reviewed that this new protection update caused mbamservice.exe to consume a lot of memory and upwards to 90% of the computer’s CPU further that the memory usage keeps constantly increasing at an alarming rate and leads to crashing of system or making it unstable to use.
The reason for the default was stated that a bad protection update caused these problems and to resolve Malwarebytes update causes system crashing memory usage, a new update was released. The root cause for the Malwarebytes update causes system crashing memory usage was a malformed protection update that was not processed in a certain manner.
Methods to fix Malwarebytes update causes system crashing memory usage
Three different methods were outlined according to Malwarebytes in order of preference when Malwarebytes update causes system crashing memory usage:
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Turn OFF web protection by clicking on “Settings”, then click on the “Protection” tab, and then set the Web Protection to OFF. If you receive a User Account Control prompt asking if you would like to make the change, click on the “Yes”
- Click on the “Dashboard” navigation option and then in drop down, under Scan Status, click on the “Current” label next to Updates.
- When it has finished, restart your computer. According to Malwarebytes, this may take multiple restarts after installing the update for the system to stabilize.
- Now enable Web Protection again.
If method 1 doesn’t seem to resolve your problem here is method 2 to help you
- Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking and login.
- Now perform steps 1-4 from the method above.
- When done, reboot your computer back into normal mode and login. Then do one more reboot and login again. You should be ok at this point.
- Now enable Web Protection again.
Finally, if method 1 and method 2 doesn’t work, I would suggest you to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and reinstall.
- First reboot into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Quickly go to the Uninstall Programs control panel and uninstall MBAM.
- When the program has uninstalled, reboot your computer.
- Now download and install the Malwarebytes Cleanup Tool and run it. Let the tool run and have it remove all traces of MBAM.
- Now reboot one more time and login.
- Now download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from our site, which is an official mirror. This version has an older definitions file, so when you install it, it won’t be affected by the bug. You can then perform an update to get the latest good update.
- Reboot if the setup requires it.
Once the update is installed, your device may no longer be having difficulty and should be using the appropriate and reasonable amount of resources for the use.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Malwarebytes update causes system crashing memory usage
You may see: