Why Malwarebytes not installing?
Sometimes we fall prey to a malware attack. If you’ve got ever been unfortunate enough to fall prey to that attack, chances are high, that you just have gone on the search for an honest antimalware with that to urge eliminate the matter. To know the fact why sometimes Malwarebytes not installing, firstly we have to understand the process of installation.
|Malware tech support||+1-800-986-6752|
Steps to install the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-malware:
- We have to navigate to the Malwarebytes web site.
- Click free transfer. You’ll be redirected to a different page, and also the transfer ought to begin mechanically.
- Click “Click here” if the transfer doesn’t begin mechanically.
- Click “Run” if there a dialogue box appear at the lowest of your browser window asking if you would like to save or run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Else, you have to browse to your downloaded folder and double-click the installer.
- Choose the language of your alternative and click on “OK” once the “Select Setup Language” dialogue box seems.
- Then click “Next” after that you can see the “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Setup Wizard” window.
- Choose “I settle for the agreement”, then click “Next” after you see the “License Agreement” dialogue box.
- Click “Next” after you see the “Setup” dialogue box.
- Click “Next” within the “Select Destination Location” dialogue box.
- Click “Next” within the “Select begin Menu Folder” dialogue box.
- Click “Next” within the “Select extra Tasks” dialogue box. Choose the choices you would like.
- Then click “Install” within the “Ready to Install” dialogue box.
- Click “Finish” within the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Setup Wizard window when installation is complete.
Thus, there can be many cases in which Malwarebytes not installing. As, there can be a probability to get malware or the effects of malware on the pc, in some case of malware can disable Malwarebytes Anti-malware and alternative security tools. Some of the points by which we can get rid of Malwarebytes not installing; Before saving Malwarebytes Anti-malware we have renamed it first by following some steps. Once we have got clicked to a transfer link we can see a Save dialogue like below.
- We have to change file name mbam-xxx.exe to explorer.exe sort of a screen below.
- Then click on Save and save them to the desktop. And then double Click the explorer to install the application.
And the other way is to change Malwarebytes Anti-malware installation file extension. And for this, too we have to follow some steps.
Another steps when you are unable to install malwarebytes are:
Method 1: We need to activate “show file extensions for known file types” before doing it.
- Click begin, then click the computer, This will open a display screen.
- Then click to Prepare and choose Folder and Search choices sort of a screen below. When the new window seems to choose the read tab. We can see a window. We have to take away the check mark from the checkbox labelled “Hide file extensions for known file types” and press the Apply button then the OK button. Currently, the PC is organized to indicate file extensions for known file varieties. Right-click on an installation file (mbam-setup.exe for Malwarebytes Anti-malware) and choose Rename.
Method 3: Next, replace .exe extension with .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr sort of a screen below. Press Enter then double-click on that to run.
Thus, follow these steps to fix Malwarebytes not installing.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Malwarebytes won’t install.
You may see: