When you opened Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or tried to update the database, you may receive malware error code 730. In addition, you may receive an error message “MBAM_ERROR_LOAD DATABASE”. The cause of error code 730 is either the database or the program is corrupt, or another antivirus program has interfered with Malwarebytes. You require to attempt feasible solutions for MBAM error code 730 so you can update or use the program again.
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, tech support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, tech support number Australia||0384004575|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Malwarebytes update error host not found, support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How to Fix MBAM Error Code 730
If Malwarebyte will open but you cannot update the program with error code 730, then the existing database may be corrupted.
- Shut MBAM program.
- Now, Delete rules.ref from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware in Windows XP
Or delete C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware for Windows 7 and Vista users.
- Open Malwarebytes and you must see the notification box with “The database could not be found. Would you like to download a new copy?”.
- Tap OK to enable the updater of MBAM in downloading the database. When the update is completed, MBAM will open and the error code 730 must be gone.
If MBAM continue to show 730 error code, continue to add the following files by MBAM in the exclusion list of antivirus program:
- mbam.exe, mbamgui.exe, mbamservice.exe, zlib.dll, mbam.dll and mbamext.dll -> the location is C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware folder.
- mbam.sys and mbamswissarmy.sys -> located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers folder.
- If you are using Windows XP, add rules.ref in the exclusion list of antivirus program. It’s situated in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.
- Your antivirus program must no longer monitor the files used by MBAM to function properly. You must also guarantee that your firewall program is not blocking mbam.exe to converse to the Malwarebytes server.Reinstall to fix Malwarebytes Error Code 730
If none of the above solutions works, then continue to removing MBAM, clean Windows of MBAM traces and reinstall Malwarebytes with these directions:
- If you are using a registered version of MBAM, take note of your license key & MBAM registration ID.
- Close MBAM icon from the notification area or systray in Windows.
- Using Add/Remove Program in the Control Panel of Windows, find Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in the list of installed software.
- Tap “remove” to uninstall MBAM.
- Shut Add/Remove Program utility.
- Reboot the computer or log-off from Windows when MBAM has been removed.
- Download MBAM CleanUp Utility from https://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe and launch it to begin cleaning the computer for remnants of the MBAM program.
- Please note that your browser will instantly show the “Download” dialogue box when you tap the link to download MBAM CleanUp Utility. The vendors of MBAM software do not have a custom page for the said utility but a direct download link only. If your browser is configured to automatically run any downloaded files, MBAM Cleanup Utility will automatically launch the dialogue box in using the utility. It will not automatically run a cleanup for MBAM program until you tap on the “Yes” button.
- A reboot is needed after using the utility.
- Then download the new setup file of Malwarebytes from Cnet.com or Filehippo.com to install MBAM again.
- Now enter your registration ID and license key, if you are a paid customer of Malwarebytes.
- Finally, allow it to run and update the program after the install.
Dial Malwarebytes Customer support for Instant solution
If MBAM continues to display error code 730 after trying all the above feasible solutions, then get in touch with experts at Malwarebytes Customer support 1-800-934-1090. The professionals accessible at toll-free are certified & well-trained to fix the error instantly.