Crashing generally refers to something related to causing damage. We often heard about the crashing of the computer. The crashing occurred because of anything, but here we come to know about Malwarebytes crashing. As we all know that Malwarebytes anti-malware is a good software, designed to shield Windows, Mac, and also Android devices. As somebody who fixes computers for each friend and family, it can usually consider the free version to notice malware on Windows machines, it’s a good tool to stay in your virtual toolbox. As a result of the online protection blocks, the product additionally spiked memory usage and further leads to malwarebytes is crashing windows 10.
|Malware tech support||+1-800-986-6752|
The company have triage this issue and pushed a protection update that resolves it. The main reason behind the problem was a distorted protection update that the user couldn’t process properly. They’ve got pushed upwards of 20,000 of those protection updates habitually. They have a tendency to take a look at every single one before it goes out. They have a tendency to pride themselves on the security and accuracy of there detection engines and can work to make sure that this doesn’t happen once more. Obtaining users system or business keep a copy and running is their utmost priority as is to reconstruct the user’s trust. To get the Windows machines back to normal, that is in order to protect it from being crashed.
Simple steps to protect Windows 10 from being crashed
Step 1. Open Malwarebytes.
Step 2. Then turn OFF internet protection by Clicking on “settings”, click to show net protection OFF.
Step 3. And then, under Scan status (which is right side), click next to “Updates” to possess Malwarebytes to download the newest database.
Step 4. Lastly, restart the computer, also we have to make a note of it that it should take up to two restarts when the update to stabilize the system.
Also, it is normal that even if the user can use the latest version of Windows 10 the reason behind the crashing of a computer or system, is Malwarebytes.
Causes of “Malwarebytes is Crashing Windows 10”
The user can face many difficulties, like turning blue on the computer’s screen or freezing of screen and so on. The crashing of the system may be because of two reasons.
- Some technical issues
- It may be user who faces this problem because of licensing issues.
In order to get rid of this problem we have to follow some steps.
Follow the steps to fix “Malwarebytes is Crashing Windows 10”
If the problem is of technical type:
- We have to run this program. First of all, download Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file.
- Double-click “mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe” to run the program.
- You may be prompted by User Account control (UAC) to permit changes to be created to your PC.
- Then, click affirmative to consent. Place a check mark next to simply accept License Agreement and click on Next.
- You will be conferred with a page stating, “Welcome to the Malwarebytes Support Tool”!.
- Click the Advanced choices link. And then click the Gather Logs button.
- A progress bar can seem and also the program can proceed to collect troubleshooting data from pc.
- Upon completion, click OK.
- And a file named mbst-grab-results.zip are going to be saved to your Desktop.
And, if it is regarding licensing issues: The issues can be of many types like renewals, refunds, cancellation, updating billing info, multiple transaction etc.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding “Malwarebytes is Crashing Windows 10”
You may see: