Everyone should clean PCs infected with viruses or alternative malicious package of the free Malwarebytes security program, but there are many complaints from users that after cleaning of the computers Malwarebytes crashes Google chrome.
|Malware tech support||1-800-934-1090|
Why Malwarebytes crashes Google chrome?
The problem appears to be joined to an effort provide from Malwarebytes and not most are affected. Some experts recommend the free version of Malwarebytes, that does not have any adverse impact on Chrome. However, the free version of Malwarebytes presently includes a 14-day free trial subscription to Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium, that usually prices $40 a year. This trial version that’s automatically installed in on the laptop, and it includes an “anti-exploit” feature that typically prevents the Chrome browser from functioning.
Solution to overcome Malwarebytes crashes Google chrome:
- To do that, move to “settings” in Malwarebytes and choose “exclusions”.
- At the bottom of the page, click “add the exclusion”,
- Select “exclude an application that connects to the net”.
- Click on “next”.
- Then Click on “browse”,
- Then at the left of Windows Explorer select the “C: disk”.
- On the right of explorer, double-click “program files (x86)”.
- Double-click on the Google folder,
- Then on the Chrome folder, then on the application folder,
- And then on the Chrome icon.
- Click “OK”.
If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling Chrome, then use another browser to install it again.
However, this point uses the “alternate Chrome installer”. This appears to eliminate the Chrome-Malwarebytes Premium software system conflict for many individuals.
The reason for Malwarebytes crashes Google chrome:
It could be of two types:
⦁ Licensing Issues: It includes many issues like- Renewals, Refunds (including double billing), Cancellations, Updates Billing Info, Multiple Transactions, Consumer Purchases, Transaction Receipt.
⦁ Technical Issues: In this, user-facing such problem have to run this two tools.
- Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
- First of all, download FRST,
- Then reserve it to the desktop,
- You’ll be able to check here if you are not sure that your pc is 32-bit or 64-bit,
- Then just, Double-click to run FRST
- Once the tool opens click “Yes” to the disclaimer,
- Then press the “Scan” button. This will turn out 2 files within the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt,
- Then leave the log files within the current location, they’ll be automatically collected by mb-check once you complete successive set of instructions.
- Download MB-Check and save it on your desktop,
- Double-click to run MB-Check and within a couple of second the command window can open, press “Enter” to accept the EULA,
- Then click “OK”,
- This will manufacture one log file on your desktop that is mb-check-results.zip,
- This file can include the FRST logs generated from the previous set of directions
- Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the “Drag files here to connect, or opt for files…” or just drag the file to the attachment space.
Thus, follow these steps to fix Malwarebytes crashes Google chrome
Comment below if you have doubts regarding Malwarebytes preventing google chrome from opening
You may see:
- How to resolve Malwarebytes not scanning.
- How to fix Malwarebytes blocking dropbox.
- How to fix Malwarebytes not scanning network drives.
- How to resolve Malwarebytes not installing.
- How to fix Malwarebytes not opening.
- Malwarebytes is crashing windows 10.
- Is your Malwarebytes uses too much memory
- How to fix Malwarebytes not updating.
- How to resolve Malwarebytes anti malware error 2
- How to resolve Malwarebytes real time protection not turning ON
- Is Malwarebytes safe to download
- Is your Malwarebytes anti exploit blocking chrome