Currently there are so many security softwares available in the market but among those, Malwarebytes is the top one. The Malwarebytes is an anti-malware application develop by the Malwarebytes Corporation. This security software is best for removing malware from computers. Malwarebytes secures several kinds of devices such as computer, mobile devices etc.
This security software has collected lot of attention from many users because of its antique features and capabilities like automatic updates, scanning etc. Even the mobile version of this application is also extremely famous, as it does not let any unauthorized access. In spite of having so many remarkable features even this software is not free from the errors. One such issue is the Malwarebytes runtime error.
What Is A Malware?
A Malware is a malicious program or software particullarly created to damage the normal functioning of the computer. This program primarily harms the machine or the mobile devices by taking control of the device. In some circumstances, it may harm the computer or mobile devices. Some malware is even programmed to take information from the device without the authorization of the user.
Reasons of Malwarebytes Runtime Error
Here we have mention some of the most common reasons for Malwarebytes Runtime Error. Please have a look at it:
- If the Malwarebytes program file gets corrupted by some means, because of interruption of power, accidental deletion etc. Then there is a chance for you to get this glitch.
- When some incompatible programs perform at the same time, then also you might get this error.
- Because of a virus infection or a malware attack also you can face this glitch.
- The Malwarebytes runtime error can takes place if there is an issue with the RAM.
Solutions To Fix This Error
Follow the mention below steps to easily fix Malwarebytes Runtime error in a simple way.
Remove Or End Any Programs That Conflicts With Another
This error can take place due to some programs that are conflicting with one another or the Malwarebytes security software. The only solution to fix this issue is to shut the entire programs or processes that are conflicting. In order to do this, follow the mentioned below steps:
- Initially, click on the combination of ‘Ctrl + Alt + Delete’ keys simultaneously to open the ‘Task Manager’ window. This window allows you to see the programs that are presently executing.
- Within the ‘Task Manager’ window, click on the tab ‘Processes’. Next, below this tab select each program from the list and then at the bottom, click on the ‘End Process’ button.
- Repeat the above process to stop entire process. Now, every time when you stop a process, then cross verify if you are getting the error.
- When you are able to recognize the program that are reasons of this error, then update or reinstall that program.
Update Or Install The Conflicting Program Once Again
- Initially, click on the ‘Start’ menu, then in the search box type in control panel. Now, select the option ‘Control Panel’ from the search result. This will open the ‘Control Panel’ window.
- Within that window, find and then select the category ‘Programs’. Subsequently, from the new window, select the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- From the list of programs that are installed in your system, find and select the program that causes conflict. Afterward, right-click on that program.
- Now, you will receive a pop-up options list. From that list, you can select either Update or Uninstall.
- If you wish to update the program then select Update. This will open the installer of that program. Subsequently, follow the information on the window to begin updating the program.
- If you select to uninstall then follow the instructions within the installer window to remove the application.
- After the uninstallation is finish, then perform the setup file of that application once again to install it. Finally, when the installation is completed restart your machine.
Update Your Malwarebytes Security Software Manually
To fix this issue, the only solution you have is to update the Malwarebytes application. Even though the Malwarebytes application updates automatically, but ocassionally it is best to manually update the software.
- Initially, open the Malwarebytes security software available on your computer.
- Within that software select the ‘Dashboard’ alternative on the left panel. Subsequently, go to the right panel and then below the heading “System’ choose the link ‘current’ or any other word that is beside the label ‘Updates.
- When you click on this link, then the application will automatically examine for the updates and install those files.
There is another way to update this application.
- On the taskbar beside the ‘People’ icon, click on the ‘up’ icon to open the system tray. Now, from the list of icons, click on the ‘Malwarebytes’ icon.
- Subsequently, you will notice the options list. Then from that list, click on the option ‘Check for Updates’.
- When you tap on that option, then the Malwarebytes application will be shown. As soon as this application opens then it will begin to examine for any updates and install that updates automatically.
We wish that after following the above mention steps, you would have certainly fix Malwarebytes runtime error. But, if you cannot fix this issue even after following the above mentioned steps, then no need to worry at all. Dial Malwarebytes Customer Service Number 800-864-4162 whenever need. We assure to offer you guaranteed solution so as to fix the issue in minimum time period. We have earned huge reputation in the market serving millions of World-wide users.