Malwarebytes Support Phone Number
If you have a Malwarebytes question or issue, please complete the form below to create a support ticket with us. For further help follow these steps provided below.
Malwarebytes’s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
How does Malwarebytes Support helps you ?
Malwarebytes business support can help you resolve issues with your Malwarebytes software using various methods such as automating a repair process, linking to online material relevant to the issue and providing the option to get in contact directly with Malwarebytes business support.
To assist troubleshooting with a Malwarebytes Support agent, the Existing Tickets menu can be used to efficiently automate collection and upload of troubleshooting information. In just 3 simple steps, Malwarebytes Support will provide Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Support all the information needed to troubleshoot the issues you’re experiencing with your Malwarebytes software.
If networking poses a problem or assistance is being offered outside of a Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Support, the offline path via the advanced menu can be used. This allows troubleshooting information to be locally generated or a clean re installation of your Malwarebytes software performed. The aim of Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Support is to provide a simple, stress-free and efficient approach to troubleshooting and resolving issues with Malwarebytes software.
What are the Malwarebytes Support Tool
- Running a repair will automatically perform offline log gathering to preserve troubleshooting logs.
- Added automatic update of manual clean-up list to ensure clean functionality remains up-to-date.
- Updates to log gathering and clean/repair output.
User Interface Changes
- Icons on the repair page have been changed from static to dynamic.
- Log gathering order adjusted to perform “Collect Logs” stage first.
How does Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Support resolves the issues ?
- Log upload timeout is now honored, resulting in the mbst-grab-results.zip file correctly being moved to the desktop when an upload times out.
- Existing ticket log upload no longer fails when performed in the same session as a repair.
- Fixes to log gathering output issues.
- Malwarebytes Support Tool no longer crashes in Safe Mode.
Following are the minimum requirements for a computer system on which Malwarebytes Support Number may be run.
- Operating System:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 & 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP x86 (Service Pack 3)
- CPU: 800 MHz or faster, with SSE2 technology. It consists of most modern Intel x86 processors along with AMD’s Athlon 64, Sempron 64, Turion 64 and Phenom CPU families.
2048 MB (64-bit OS)
1024 MB (32-bit OS)
- Recommended Screen Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- Free Disk Space: At least 30 MB
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.3 or higher
- Active Internet Connection